An international real estate consultancy is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager in our Head Office.
The Project Management team sits within the Project and building consultancy team which is a multidiscipline team. The PM team also work alongside our investment and development teams on various new building and refurbishment projects and also work alongside our agency team advising clients on their real estate strategy.
- Lead and be part of a project delivery team for the successful completion of projects for our clients
- Oversee the design and production of planning, tender and construction drawings
- Liaise with other sub-consultants
- Review, question project specifications/client requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Represent the Project Management team and Project and Building Consultancy department internally and to clients
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of document production
- Work effectively under pressure, remaining calm and approachable
- Chair and lead meetings for the successful team approach delivery of projects
- Participate in client design meetings where required
- Be aware of all client design requirements
- Supervise the preparation and checking of 2D/3D drawings
- Ensure all work undertaken is produced accurately to standards in a timely and efficient manner
- Educated to degree level in a surveying, architectural or construction project management based course or equivalent professional qualification
- Ideally qualified in Project Management or Surveying
- Experience of leading the delivery of corporate client's projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to manage meetings and interact between design teams, contractors and clients in FTSE 100 corporations
- Strong drive and determination to succeed
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- UK Driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application.