Project Manager - Development & Regeneration (Contract)
Exciting opportunity to join a public-sector organisation, to work on the development and regeneration of a large property portfolio, across a number of regional sites. You will be instructing land and property negotiations relating to the development of complex sites, including valuations, marketing and disposals and joint venture negotiations relating to multi-million pound projects.
- Leading the project management of potential development sites, prior to development on site.
- Commissioning and acting as the client for site investigations and studies, design and planning work. This will involve preparing briefs, commissioning and managing consultants to ensure work is delivered to achieve agreed objectives.
- Investigating and securing external funding where available to carry out site investigations, site remediation and other infrastructure work.
- Prepare options analysis to compare delivery mechanisms (working closely with LGSS finance) and finding solutions to determine the most appropriate way to bring forward major development proposals.
- Procuring and negotiating with prospective developer partners to establish joint ventures where appropriate.
- Chairing project team meetings, reporting to project boards and fielding enquiries from the local community and press/media.
- Produce programmes for the overall sites programme and individual projects.
- Manage budgets, timescales, quality and deliver monthly progress reports.
- Establish and maintain risk and issues log.
- Manage external consultants.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project management experience of large value projects.
- Proven track record of project delivery, to budget and timescales.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK.