Project Manager - Buckinghamshire
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor, with offices throughout the South of England. With a turnover last year of £93m and an estimated turnover this year of £120m, we are in an enviable position with a healthy forward order book. They work within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental and more recently, Electrical is the newest division.
I am currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join a team in Milton Keynes, working on the National Grid Framework. Projects comprise of a number of small schemes on National Grid sites as well as some larger schemes. Works include drainage, surfacing, brick work repairs etc. It is vital that you have a history of delivering civil engineering projects and you must have BESC (and ideally Competent Persons). You must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to get the most out of the people working for you.
- Managing either 3 smaller schemes or 1 larger scheme
- Being responsible for safety, quality & environmental activities
- Site Supervision
- Delivery of works to program & budget
- Producing Health & Safety plans & Method Statements
- Writing Risk Assessments
- Pre-start site inspections
- Planning (including road closures and possessions)
- Tool box talks & HSEQ briefings
- Providing plant & materials
- Client liaison
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.