Our client is a leading environmental technology organisation who are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced Juior Project Manager to join them.
The role offers flexibility with opportunity to work between sites and home, with their main office being in Alfreton. You will have responsibility through all aspects of the project lifecycle.
Financial management, stakeholder management and client communication, working with time, resource, budget and quality constraints to meet client needs and project fulfillment
- Experienced coordinator, with team work, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- A background in industrial or waste water management processes would be advantageous
- Previous experience on project management for small to medium sized projects.
- Understanding of technical or engineering documentation
- Experienced with quality controls, industrial H&S environment.
This is an opportunity to expand your skillset and be totally immersed within a dynamic and growing environment, to apply or discuss further please call or email Rachel Gladdis.