Project Manager UK Wide
Salary - £40-45,000 per annum
Purpose of role: Support the delivery of solutions in the Company's waste water and sludge business area within both the utility and industrial divisions of the business, in particular involving site works and treatment technology.
- Overall management of project teams during the design, pre-construction, construction, installation, start-up, commissioning and optimisation phase of the project.
- Overall performance management of subcontractors.
- Ensures that the installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and budgets.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensures that all temporary and permanent installation activities are carried out in accordance with agreed quality procedures.
- Interfaces with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of the project from solution stage constructability through construction, installation, commissioning and hand over to the client.
- Compiles and maintain project plans throughout project life cycle.
- Manage project costs to deliver efficient commercial results.
- Compile, submit and manage invoices/ applications to ensure timely payment.
- Effectively communicate with client.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Attend regular technical coordination meetings;
- Carry out general administrative duties as required.
- At all times work in a way that demonstrates the Company's business methods ;
- Listen and relay market intelligence;
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance conduct and respect of Company property.
Qualifications required to do this role:
- Degree in science/ engineering /environmental studies.
- Sound and knowledgeable commercial and financial understanding
Experience required to do this role:
- 5 years relevant experience , including 2 years as Project Manager
- Awareness of the industry and technologies available.
- Some knowledge or experience in wastewater processes, sludge treatment processes and renewable energy
Skills required to do this role:
- Team player.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Able to work efficiently and independently.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- If possible, Spanish speaking skills
- If possible, competence in using Microsoft Project and CAD software
- Available to travel where necessary, as projects may be carried out in the UK & Ireland.