Project Manager - Bristol - DLI (Infrastructure)
Salary - DOE (very competitive)
Currently seeking a senior and experienced Project Manager for a global design and consultancy firm who specialise in the natural and built asset environment. As a successful Project Manager looking to enhance his career you should have previous experience of delivering strategic infrastructure on mixed use and large residential projects. You will be joining an established company to support the infrastructure team in Bristol and will begin work on design and consultancy projects. If you possess the necessary skills coupled with a fierce determination to grow and succeed with a supportive organisation and wish to maximise an amazing opportunity, please read on.
- Responsible for administration of infrastructure projects, mostly using NEC / ICC forms of contract.
- Have a good working knowledge of key infrastructure - highways, drainage, earthworks etc.
- Leading project teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion
- Setting up and delivery of best practice PM systems and controls
- Work on their own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Leading service delivery with existing key clients, maintaining and strengthening the client relationships, using opportunities to cross-sell
- Gain the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership
- To ensure consistency of service delivery and to identify opportunities for developing both the quality and profitability of the service
- To assist in the production of management information required by the company and to take responsibility for the accuracy of said information
- Assist in providing best practice and continuous improvement within delivery teams
- Relevant experience including management of small to medium sized project
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of own area managed and an understanding of wider programme and business
- Experience in managing business relationships at senior-management level
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.