We are engaged with a national catering equipment supplier who are seeking to appoint a Project Manager within the catering design services team, based in the South of England but within a commutable distance to London.
The main purpose of this position is to successfully coordinate and manage the installation of projects, maintaining margins and quality standards to deliver maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
- To deliver projects in line with objectives both effectively and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility within the regional teams in relation to allocated projects.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub contractors.
- Take active responsibility for the agreement of M&E services and fabrication drawing approvals following regular on site checks.
- Be proactive in the development of the project information to achieve minimal snagging.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication.
- Contribute to achieving debtor day targets by prompt resolution of customer issues affecting payment.
- Carry out all necessary work in progress meetings with customers and line manager keeping records of comments and actions.
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required.
- Demonstrate awareness of colleagues and internal customers needs at all times.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within commercial contract catering space.
- Catering equipment/design experience.
- Full clean UK driving license
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong international communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- M&E knowledge