|Job Title:||Project Manager - IC&A Projects|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Collins|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Project Manager - Water - Electrical, Instrumentation, Control, and Automation projects
The successful candidate will have experience of project or programme management, including effective document control, preparation of client reports, performance (KPI) monitoring and reporting, risk management tools, project and programme planning and various written and verbal communications. It is expected that the projects to be managed will be London based with a likely focus towards West London and South London regions.
As Project Manager, you will have responsibility for developing and growing business with existing customers whilst managing and planning Project resources to successfully deliver projects. You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of effective project management.
Responsibility of ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and project objectives are met including:
- Direct liaison with clients to develop project scope.
- Generate cost tables and proposal documentation.
- Responsible for on time and on budget delivery of multiple projects concurrently.
- Development of new and existing customer relationships.
- Implementation of Business Unit Strategy & Business Development with existing clients.
- Creation and maintenance of Project documentation.
Implementation of Company Procedures and ensure compliance with Company Policies & Safe Systems of Work.
Experience and Skills:
Most important is your approach, you should be a proven problem solver capable of operating under multiple demands. It is also essential to have a track record of delivering successful projects in a relevant field with a technical bias/awareness. Some man management experience would be ideal. Exceptional customer service drives everything our client do so you need to have great people skills, if you can listen and understand what people aren't saying in addition to what they are, even better.
- We are keen to hear from applicants who have Project Management experience within the Water Industry. Formal Project Management qualification (APM preferred) and IOSH Managing Safely are also desirable.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and MS Visio experience.