|Job Title:||Project Manager - New Electricity ConnectionsLocation: Lo|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a fast growing ICP who undertake new electrical utility connections in most areas of the UK. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to Successful delivery of new electricity connection projects from LV to 66kV, on behalf of a growing independent company with a national footprint.
- Manage and supervise internal staff and contractors; covering cable installation, jointing and switchgear installation.
- Responsible for project safety, cost and quality.
- Prepare Work Instructions, Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding street works.
- Procure and control project materials.
- Provide monthly project reports and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaise with DNO's & iDNO's to complete final connections.
- Liaise with and support both the client and UKPS team to ensure smooth project delivery.
- 5 years' experience in Electrical Project Management.
- Experienced in managing internal and external labour for cable installation, jointing and switchgear installation.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering e.g. C&G, ONC, HNC & Degree (equivalent Engineering qualifications may be considered).
- Solid organisational ability and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, with good internal and external communication skills.
- Customer service orientated, and a desire to achieve the best results and contribute to the success of UKPS.
- Problem solver and solution provider.
- SMSTS, ECS/CSCS, , First Aid, Manual handling.
- Previous experience of power distribution networks advantageous.
- NRSWA Supervisor qualifications advantageous.