|Job Title:||Project Manager - Onshore Wind|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor currently working in a number of sectors including Renewable Energy throughout the South of England.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the team in Peterborough, this project covers an area of approximately 115 hectares and this Wind Farm has consent for 2 turbines with 80m rotor diameter and 100m tip height in phase 1 and a further 4 turbines in phase 2 and working on the National Grid Framework.
The successful candidate must have a history of delivering civil engineering projects and you must have BESC (and ideally Competent Persons). You must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to get the most out of the people working for you.
- Reporting to a Contracts Manager, duties include but are not limited to;
- Managing either 3 smaller schemes or 1 larger scheme
- Bing responsible for safety, quality & environmental activities
- Site Supervision
- Delivery of works to program & budget
- Producing Health & Safety plans & Method Statements
- Writing Risk Assessments
- Pre-start site inspections
- Planning (including road closures and possessions)
- Tool box talks & HSEQ briefings
- Providing plant & materials
- Client liaison
- Competitive basic salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Health Care
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Paid holidays
- Support in Training & Development
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.