|Job Title:||Project Manager - Onshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Develop the project until fully permitting, including;
- Site prospection
- Local contacts
- Signature of the contracts with farmers or coordination of the local partners in charge
- Selection of the consultants
- Coordination of the environmental and technical studies,
- Variant design
- Layout setting (in collaboration with the wind department)
- Submission of applications for building permits and operating license
- Follow-up of the instruction permit applications for construction and operating permit
- Hand-over of the fully permitted projects
- Follow operations and interventions for the preparation of due diligence
- Follow the budgets of the project
- Follow the profitability of the projects
- Achieve the reporting of projects thorough the different processes in place
- Propose potential partnerships and monitor the implementation of partnership agreements when applicable.
- Act in the interest of a proper operation of the entire development team.
- 2-3yrs + Wind development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, results driven.
- Full driving licence.
- Good overall knowledge of European renewables market.
- Experience of post consent and financial close of energy projects.
- Proven project management track record.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to demonstrate a sound commercial understanding to the delivery of development projects.
- A flexible attitude to work and the ability to travel throughout France.
- French Speaker essential