|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power|
|Salary:||£44000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Project Manager Power - London or Scotland
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager within the Power Sector to join our client who is a well-established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Overall management of project teams during the construction and installation phase of the project.
- Co-ordination of constructability input during solutions identification and development phase.
- Co-ordination and allocation of construction staff to projects ensuring that appropriate construction and Installation staff are appointed to individual projects: based on experience, skills and knowledge.
- Liaises with the Project Managers to ensure that the construction resource pool is an appropriate size, with an appropriate blend of skill-sets, for the projected workload.
- Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
- Overall performance management of subcontractors.
- Ensures that the construction and installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and man-hour budgets.
- Ensures that all construction and installation activities are carried out in accordance with Health and
- Safety Legislation.
- Ensures that the duties of the Principal Contractor are discharged in accordance with the CDM
- Ensures that all temporary and permanent construction and installation activities are carried out in accordance with agreed quality procedures.
- Interfaces with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of the project from solution stage constructability through construction, installation, commissioning and handover to the client.
- Ensure regular input from the Project Manager is gained on third party, environmental and public relations issues.
- 8 years construction experience
- Knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
- Sound and knowledgeable commercial and financial understanding
- CSCS Card Black
- SMSTS Qualified
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Successful experience as a Contract / Project Manager