|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power Distribution|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Northamptonshire - Northampton|
|Salary:||dependant on experience|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Working with technical staff, DNO/IDNO's and sub-contractors, the aim is to meet the project programme and customer's specifications.
- The candidate will have the ability to monitor and forecast project performance, completion costs and ultimately control the overall project to ensure that forecast performance is achieved or enhanced.
- It is essential that compliance with all processes necessary to retain Lloyd's registration accreditation is upheld and maintained.
- Proven experience 2 years + within the DNO/IDNO or ICP private networks.
- Electricity power distribution industry.
- Fully conversant with the industry standards, practices and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years operational experience in 33kV (11kV will be considered with a view to training up).
- Ability to coordinate site activities and ensure the safety of all involved.
- Have a strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the impact it will have on project delivery.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders both verbally and written.
- Ability to produce written reports.
- Be computer literate.
- Full, clean, driving license.
- Current ECS/CSCS card