|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power Distribution|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a fast growing ICP who undertake new electrical connections. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to be responsible for projects and managing a small team of staff. The Project Manager will define the overall project programmes to meet the customer's requirements, working closely in negotiations with customers to ensure completion of projects to agreed specifications and timescales especially in the face of changes or delays.
- Working with technical staff, DNO/IDNO's and sub-contractors, the aim is to meet the project programme and customer's specifications.
- The candidate will have the ability to monitor and forecast project performance, completion costs and ultimately control the overall project to ensure that forecast performance is achieved or enhanced.
- It is essential that compliance with all processes necessary to retain Lloyd's registration accreditation is upheld and maintained.
- Proven experience 2 years + within the DNO/IDNO or ICP private networks.
- Electricity power distribution industry.
- Fully conversant with the industry standards, practices and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years operational experience in 33kV (11kV will be considered with a view to training up).
- Ability to coordinate site activities and ensure the safety of all involved.
- Have a strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the impact it will have on project delivery.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders both verbally and written.
- Ability to produce written reports.
- Be computer literate.
- Full, clean, driving license.
- Current ECS/CSCS card