|Job Title:||Project Manager PV/ Investment - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates,|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client an integrated solar energy developer and investment manager with offices in Switzerland and Dubai. Have substantial experience in Capital Markets and renewable project development, project management, risk management and asset construction.
They target selected, attractive geographical markets and segments (e.g. rooftops) in the EMEA region, and get involved in an early project stage taking a holistic approach by covering the development, project management and Capital Market side of a solar project.
They are looking for an International Project Manager PV/Investment to join their multi--national team at the earliest possibility.
- Cross--functional role to facilitate execution of our international PV project portfolio
- 2--5 years experience (preferably in a similar role)
- Business or Engineering degree
- Comfortable to work in an international and very dynamic environment
- Highly motivated self--starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Full professional proficiency in English is a must (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or German would be an advantage but are not a must
- Bid management
- Financial Modeling
- Market / Project Analysis
- Liaison with engineering team
- Transaction support (legal, banks, due diligence etc.)
- Project Tracking
- Preparation of presentation material
Role: The respective candidate will work closely with their engineering teams in Europe as well as the Management Team in Dubai.
Location: The position will be located in Dubai with occasional travel.