|Job Title:||Project Manager/ Civil Engineer - Rail|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Project Manager/ Civil Engineering Project Manager Rail - Swindon
Our client is a large progressing engineering organisation which is experiencing major growth within their rail department. Due to the level of work they are receiving and expecting to receive in the future there is an urgent need to expand on their permanent railway engineering team.
Due to the importance of this role, there is some flexibility with the location within the Midlands and Gloucestershire area depending on skills and experience and your natural fit in to existing teams.
Position Description for Project Manager Rail
As a Project Manager in the Swindon Rail Depot you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the CRE and CEM's across the region
- Leading successful contract delivery on behalf of our client within programme and budget
- Being involved in the early GRIP stages
- You will manage a portfolio of schemes at any one given time ensuring package of works are delivered
- Cost control of budget
- Developing positive relationships with all parties associated with the contract
Required experience of the Project Manager/ Civil Engineering Project Manager Rail
As a Project Manager in the Swindon Rail depot you will be:
- Educated to a minimum of HNC standard in related engineering discipline i.e civil engineering, construction management, ideally Degree level with engineering experience
You will have:
- Experience in civil engineering rail projects, particularly Network Rail (NWR) projects
- Ability to lead by example and be a team player
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a generous car allowance, expenses paid, an attractive holiday allowance and a company pension, plus other excellent benefits, but most importantly the opportunity to fulfil a long and successful career within a well-established engineering company offering you the support and development you deserve.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell on 01202888986 or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.