|Job Title:||Project manager/ Senior Project Manager -Renewables France|
|Salary:||€50k - €60k|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is an independent engineering company that specifically focuses on technical services for renewable energy projects and frequently acts as technical advisory for both commercial and multilateral development banks.
Globally, they have been active in the PV sector since 2006. Even though many members of their team came from other technologies, like Wind, Hydro, Oil & Gas, etc., the brand is principally associated with superior technical services in solar energy.
With more than 10 GW of references and a team of over 80 people staffed at worldwide offices.
They are looking for a Project Manager for Renewable Energy Projects in France.
- Business development
- Proposal development
- Project managing
- Point of contact for clients regarding specific clients
- Client visits
- Reporting and technical visits when necessary
- At least 3-year experience in renewable energy (e.g. PV Solar or
- Experience as consultant and/or BD role in a Developers
- Experience in the French market is a plus but not a
- Technical background.
- Commercially oriented.
- Good communication.
- Team player, being able to coordinate a team and to integrate into one, but used to working independently
- BSc / MSc - Engineering.
- Languages French native.
- Proficiency in English.