|Job Title:||Construction Project Manager - Solar|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our Client are looking for a client - side construction project manager for the construction of a large scale solar array based within the Science Museum, ensuring that the Science Museum's interests are upheld with the construction team during the construction of a 40MW solar farm on the former airfield. The role will report to the Head of Power Solutions at PPS but will be 75% based at the Science Museum.
- Ensure project activities are planned and coordinated in line with Science Museum (SM) activities / expectations.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Monitor and document the construction and commissioning process, reporting and resolving issues in line with SM expectations.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project to both the Science Museum and PPS.
- Facilitate and maintain good relationships between EPC, Developer and Client.
- Be the on-site point of contact for the EPC, ICP, Developer.
- Maintain health and safety requirements.
- Review drawings and technical documentation.
- Attending meetings to represent the client with the EPC, Sub Contractors and developers as required.
- The role will involve regular contact with the ECP, ICP and related contractors.
- The role will involve a high degree of initiative in liaising with all parties involved in the construction process. Creativity in problem identification and resolution is therefore a fundamental part of the role.
- Construction management of ground mounted solar projects (up to 50MW)
- Knowledge of HSE requirements (Ensure project compliance with CDM and Health & Safety requirements)
- Knowledge of AC & DC electrical design in relation to solar PV.
- Experience in low voltage and high voltage networks works
- Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the solar sector and have the following accreditations or equivalent:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- First Aid; minimum 3 day course completed and passed to run sites.
- Liaison with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application