Great Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies within the Rail Telecoms industry in the UK!
Build up a minor works team aligned to customer demand
Attend Client Meetings to promote minor works team capabilities
- Deliver all schemes utilising internal and external resources.
- Liaise with the Service Delivery Manager to de-conflict commissioning resources.
- Ensure all equipment is available to meet the installation and commissioning dates.
- Ensure all orders are placed in sufficient time to meet all install and commissioning dates.
- Manage the P&L accounts minor works.
- Provide monthly revenue forecasts to the Contract Manager.
- Ensure QEHS are engaged on projects at the right times taking a proactive approach in managing quality standards and the prevention of Health and Safety Issues.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
Knowledge of Network Rail station asset infrastructure
Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies.
Knowledge of P&L Accounts.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Excellent financial and commercial experience of managing project budget up to £3m.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ROLE OR APPLY, CONTACT US!