Project Manager - Water
My client is a forward looking dynamic business whose project team are looking for outstanding candidates to drive forward both the team and wider business in both Project Management and Technical Positions. The Project Team supports all the companies' projects across all industry sectors and geographical locations.
This will be both a challenge and immensely rewarding as all project team members have a real impact on shaping the future of both the project team and wider business.
The role will be to lead numerous turnkey projects across the Thames Water region. The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project including scheduling, financial and contractual control, client interfaces and internal coordination especially problem solving and dealing with the design team.
The role would suit a person that accepts a challenge and with excellent communication skills who has experience of leading a project team in an industrial environment.
The role is covering the Thames Water Region with travel to client meetings and vendor locations.
- Wastewater project experience within a team
- Experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- 5 years + experience
- Experience of Financial & Contractual management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent Client facing communications and negotiations
- Experience of Vendor negotiations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean or Waste Water Treatment experience highly preferred
- People specifically with Project Manager in their recent career
- Direct experience working for water treatment companies involved in projects for major utilities companies.