|Job Title:||Project Manager - Water|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager - Water
My client is a forward looking dynamic business whose project team are looking for outstanding candidates to drive forward both the team and wider business in both Project Management and Technical Positions. The Project Team supports all the companies' projects across all industry sectors and geographical locations.
This will be both a challenge and immensely rewarding as all project team members have a real impact on shaping the future of both the project team and wider business.
The role will be to lead a project team on multiple simultaneous projects across the entire portfolio of technologies and industries across Europe and beyond. The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project including scheduling, financial and contractual control, client interfaces and internal coordination.
The role would suit a person that accepts a challenge and with excellent communication skills who has experience of leading a project team in an industrial environment.
The role would be based in Alfreton, Derbyshire with travel to client meetings and vendor locations.
- Industrial project experience within a team
- Experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- 5 years + experience
- Experience of Financial & Contractual management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent Client facing communications and negotiations
- Experience of Vendor negotiations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean or Waste Water Treatment experience highly preferred
- Preferred with major European Language
- People specifically with Project Manager in their recent career
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering background rather than Electrical - 90% of what we do is mechanical/chemical.
- Direct experience working for water treatment companies involved in projects for industry, O&G or food and beverage.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, our experience is municipal PM from the various AMP programs tend to focus on one mega project or one works.
- We are looking for both experience of delivering reasonable sized projects to a controlled system, but proven dynamism to find solutions and drag the project over the line when the normal route does not work.