|Job Title:||Project Manager - Wet Chemistry|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager - Wet Chemistry
My client is a water technology company developing, designing and operating electro-solutions for water purification and industrial effluent processing. Innovators of a complete water treatment solution, an unparalleled level of clean technology and service to a global market.
- Min 15 Years' Experience in Industrial Waste Water Treatment.
- Graduate in Chemistry/ Mech. Eng.
- Background in the Refining/ Industrial Water Treatment Sectors
- In-Depth Knowledge of Coagulation / Flocculation processes.
- Good Working Knowledge of Oil /Water Separation Processes
- Experience in the Design, Build and Operation of Effluent Treatment Systems.
- Being Able to Develop and Adopt Effluent Standards and Consents, to Enable Systems to be Designed to Achieve these End Goals
- Good Project Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- The Ability to Develop Drawings of Equipment and Plant Layouts
- Good Understanding and Understanding of PFDs and PIDs
- Being Able to Prepare Budgets, Preliminary and Final Cost Estimates
- Prepare and Present Formal Proposals for Submission to Potential Customers.
- Overseas Travel Expected to Provide Project Management of The Designs through to Start Up / Commissioning and Ongoing Support to the Customer