Our Client are a Global Renewable Energy company who have been operating Wind farms since 1996 they started operating publicly in 2008.
They need a Project Manager based in Paris to lead their projects country wide.
- To manage the company's projects, from the early stages of new opportunities to the delivery of the wind farm in working conditions, following the company's strategies and guidelines and guaranteeing projects are carried out under the best conditions.
- In charge of projects (planning and budget) from the launch of environmental studies until the beginning of operation.
- You follow the process of the wind turbines selection and the construction tendering.
- You manage contracting for the interconnection, the FIT contract, the insurance after the construction stage and before transferring the responsibility to operation. You generate the process of constructing infrastructures which link the project to the grid.
- To supervise and coordinate the work of all involved teams from different departments, in order to ensure coordination and/or correspondence in the interventions.
- Project planning
- To guarantee the fulfilment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction and until the beginning of operation.
- To detect business development opportunities to fulfil the strategic objectives of the business unit.
- To understand in great detail competitors and the main participants in the area's wind business, to detect opportunities, to foresee risks and threats, to guarantee the company's competitive position.
Business and budget
- To take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration as regards to the project assigned; to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas.
- You propose and support investment in those areas in order to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
- To represent the Company before electricity distribution organizations and you identify representative needs before Public Administrations and politicians with the aim of defending the Company's strategic interests.
- University Degree
- Languages: Fluent French and fluent English
- 3-5 years' experience in developing processes for onshore wind
Please contact Sally Woods for further information