|Job Title:||Project Quality Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are excited to be working exclusively with leading UK based contractor who are seeking to appoint an experienced quality manager to work with them on international projects.
You will be a good communicator who enjoys liaising with clients, customers and other key stakeholders. You will have a pragmatic and logical approach to prioritising a large workload. The role involves working individually as well as working well engaging a large team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all project processes and procedures are identified and documented where required. From these reviews and audits systems will need to be implemented effectively.
This role will promote the use of the management systems and will be involved in training staff members and implementing new ways of working. There will be fully subsidised international travel for this opportunity.
- Assisting in maintenance of the company management system that should remain compliant with ISO 9001, 14001,OHSAS 18001
- Working with members of the delivery teams to ensure that customer requirements are addressed by the management systems
- Ensuring all delivery teams have access to the management systems in order to undertake their jobs effectively
- Compliance with any new legislation
- Carry out inspections and audits
- Carry out end of project reviews in line with the Absolute Completion process.
- Assist 3rd party audits
- Collection of data for feedback purposes
- Production of reports based on audits and reviews
- Induct new employees
- Undertake training of staff and suppliers
- Assist with the pre-qualification process for new subcontractors.
- Attend forums, meetings etc to ensure that best practice is shared across the company
- Managerial experience of large teams with both direct and indirect reports
- Experience and understanding of quality issues within construction
- Internal auditor qualifications essential for ISO9001, preferred for 14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Must be able to evaluate information to assess compliance with requirements and identify improvement opportunities
- Organisational skills and workload prioritising
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- A diligent and accurate worker
- International Projects
- An initial £250m project
- Market leading package on offer