Project Quantity Surveyor
The projects quantity surveyor will control the financial management of a project through the application of expert knowledge of cost forecasting, with an overall understanding of the implications of design decisions, scope changes and project delays.
- Control margin deviation through rigorous cost control and forecasting
- Contribute to well managed Project Reviews providing early reporting and clear/concise information about the project financial status
- Management of the variation process and claims and agreement with customer
- Walk site/construction sites frequently to ensure understanding of site progress and site issues
- Maintains customer satisfaction at acceptable levels, assist in promptly resolving customer issues
- Relevant degree or diploma qualification desired, likely to include Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- At least 3 years' experience in quantity surveying/cost management/contract administration on construction projects is essential
- Knowledge of HVAC, Building Management Systems, Fire Alarm Systems and Electronic Security Systems is an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English