With over 50 years of development in the construction industry, our Client have been able to build a wealth of specialist knowledge, experience and professional expertise in, among other areas:
- Mainstream Civil Engineering.
- Earthmoving of any scale or complexity.
- Remediation and Regeneration of Contaminated Land and Ground Water.
- Ground Improvement, including Soils Stabilisation.
Our client are looking for 2 talented Quantity Surveyors to join their team - one to be based on our earthworks and civil engineering project in the North west and one to be based in Scotland.
- A strong contractual knowledge and understanding of civil engineering.
- Experience of ICE, NEC and FIDIC Forms of Contract, including D and B contracts.
- Experience of general civil engineering projects involving major earthworks (experience of wind farm construction preferred).
- The ability to prepare and submit interim applications and final accounts, manage subcontractor accounts and prepare CE quotations/ value variations.
- Ideally, the chosen candidates will have 5 years' experience in the civil engineering industry.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.