Project Supervisor - Transmission and Distribution (T&D)
This Company is an incredibly ambitious ICP with a mission to be the UK's leading independent electrical utilities provider. With over 175 people in the company and several offices across the UK, their growth and drive is allowing them to become one of the big names in utility space.
As Project Supervisor you will provide onsite supervision for the successful delivery of the construction of new electricity connection projects from LV to 66kV, on behalf of a growing ICP (Independent Connection Provider) with a national footprint. Reporting To Senior Project Manager.
- Supervise the company's internal staff and subcontractors in the delivery of new electricity connections.
- Be responsible for the safety and quality of supervised works.
- Undertake on site safety and quality audits, recording and closing out any project non-conformances.
- Have an understanding of project budgets and supervise staff in a cost effective manner.
- Have an understanding of client/project requirements and timescales and ensure these are met.
- Prepare, check and ensure the return of Work Instructions, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Commissioning paperwork in a timely manner.
- Working across multiple sites effectively.
- Manage project materials in line with the project budget and UKPS' processes and procedures.
- Regularly communicate with construction management team and provide regular reports.
- Liaise with and support both the Client and UKPS team to ensure smooth project delivery.
- To be fully aware of the market that UK Power Solutions are operating within.
- 5 years' experience in site supervision within the Electricity distribution industry.
- Capable in DNO, iDNO liaison.
- Previous DNO/iDNO authorisations would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of craft skills working on power distribution networks would be advantageous.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering e.g. C&G 232 minimum (equivalent Engineering qualifications may be considered)
- Solid organisational ability and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, with good communication skills.
- Customer service orientated, and a desire to achieve the best results and contribute to the success of the company.
- Problem solver and solution provider.
- ECS or equivalent
- First Aid
- Manual handling
We look forward to receiving your application.