An Excellent opportunity to join a high calibre International Water Technology Company at a senior level
Proposals Manager - Water
- Proposals Manager reporting to the European Strategic Projects Director and working closely with the Technical Director - Strategic Projects. Based in Alfreton in Derbyshire, but will be required to regularly travel to client meetings within the UK - some European travel is also expected.
- Engineering degree required e.g. mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or similar. Must be comfortable in a process led/solutions provider working environment
- Experience of the wastewater, water and waste to energy processes and technology is highly desirable, as is experience of similar environmental solutions, e.g. air pollution
- An absolute minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent written English skills, in terms of grammar, punctuation, spelling and a very capable 'word smith'
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently but is the consummate team player
- Possess and mixture of inquisitive intelligence with practical common sense
- Socially adept with a good sense of humour
- Flexible approach and ambitious to demonstrate competency and success
- A mentor with a natural enthusiasm to continually learn
- An international water and process technology group. A blend of traditional service and products with systems and high value turnkey projects
- Fast growing and dynamic - a high energy working environment
- A combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions globally
- Growing success in targeted DBFO (Design Build Finance and Operate) contracts