|Job Title:||Protection & Control Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Producing specifications for substation Protection and Control systems from 11kV up to 132kV.
- Producing designs for substation Protection and Control systems from 11kV up to 132kV (Single Line Diagrams, Circuit Diagrams, General Arrangements, Wiring Diagrams, cable specification, sizing calculations, etc).
- Working alongside other designers, construction professionals and engineering teams.
- Liaising with the Primary and Civil design departments to ensure that all objectives are met and that the best possible design is submitted.
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including the end client, other design houses and consultancies as well as other internal departments.
- Qualified to HNC level or higher.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience producing Protection and Controlspecifications for power systems from 11kV up to 132kV.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience designing Protection and Control systems for power systems from 11kV up to 132kV.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adhere to budgets and programmes.
- Competent with the use of relevant software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD,RasterDesign, etc.
- Good communication skills.