|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - Central Belt, Glasgow|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
A temporary opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's fastest utility firms. They are looking to double in size over the next 2 years and have over 400 clients that they service. This is a fast paced role which offers lots of variety.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Code supplier invoices pre-matching
- Reconcile supplier statements each month
- Reconcile supplier control accounts each month
- Run purchase ledger payment runs and schedule of payments.
- Run full month end procedures on all ledgers.
- Answer general finance queries on systems and invoices to internal staff and external clients.
- Update and maintain relevant filing systems, databases and reports
- Provide absence cover for other members of the Finance team.
- Other general duties such as photocopying, the opening and distribution of finance mail and other appropriate tasks as identified by the Senior Finance Team.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel i.e. Pivot Tables/VLookUps
- Experience of accounting software preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- IT literacy and ability to use computer packages to area of work.
- High level of numeracy.
- Must be a team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to cover for colleagues
- Company looking to double in size
- 400 clients to work with
- Very busy office offering a lot of vartiety