Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged once again by a leading heavy manufacturing business who are seeking to appoint a QA inspector for their flagship site in Nottingham.
The business is a market leader in their given sector and are very passionate about all areas of QSHE. You would be working with likeminded professionals who are constantly seeking to improve working practices to increase manufacturing performance.
- Perform routine inspections and tests for attributes and variables on work in progress
- Verify products and materials against drawings and specifications
- Calibration, identification and control of all equipment necessary to verify product conformance
- Maintain records of all inspections and status
- Conduct supplier source inspection, first article, in process and final as required
- Operate acceptance and rejection procedures
- Issue non-conformance reports and monitor progress against corrective notices
- Conduct pre-delivery inspections as requested by the client
- Assist in the collection and compilation of data analysis
- Develop and improve the quality inspection procedures
- Maintain AX ERP system records
- Time served in an engineering discipline or role
- Knowledge of ISO standards including integrated management systems
- Internal audit 9001 QMS
If this role seems of interest, then please apply or contact me directly on 01202 888986 ext. 291.