Our Client, which produce a variety of commercial and consumer products, as well as engineering services and aerospace systems are looking to recruit a QA Manager to join their team located in Belgium.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the continuous improvement of site quality assurance and achieving customer satisfaction associated with product quality. This position is also responsible for partnering with plant leadership and other functional leaders to deploy the Client Standard Implementation Framework (SIF) activities across all phases within the entire facility.
- Act as Quality Assurance Manager and Management Representative in relation to Quality Management System and ISO standards at the site.
- Drive improvement in Supplier Quality and perform quality audits at supplier's sites as required.
- Work to ensure end to end Quality from Suppliers to Customers using all tools and techniques within Built-in-Quality (BIQ) methods.
- Drives change in the site culture to ensure sustainability of the operating system.
- Determines the development of analytical and problem solving skills within various levels of the site.
- Promotes continuous improvement thinking by developing a sustainable kaizen process.
- Lead collaboration and coordination with site organisation for factory, product service and process improvement initiatives.
- Represent the company externally for relevant quality issues.
- Reviewing, continuously improving and authorising all local procedures, manuals, instructions etc. as part of the quality system.
- Assure compliance with global HPS QMS requirements for the functional areas on site.
- Bachelor degree in a related field of studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a QA project.
- AND/OR at least 5 years' leadership experience in multi-national environment.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, positive "can-do" and win-win mindset.
- Must have significant cycles of learning & solid experience in conducting Kaizen events.
- Must have experience in lean implementation and working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles.
- Fluency in French, upper intermediate English Skills.
- Must have project management experience skills.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Toby Condie at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.