|Job Title:||QA/QC Manager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting for an experienced the QA/QC Manager to work in Saudi Arabia for a leading EPC contractor with global recognition and an excellent track record of delivering power projects on time and in budget.
The role for the QA/QC Manager will be to perform inspections to maintain high standards and document costs and processes.
- Maintain and implement the quality plan and the subsequent Inspection Test Plan and QA/QC procedures
- Review of contracts to identify any special quality requirements and advise appropriate departments
- Conduct internal audits and follow-up with proper documentation and corrective actions
- Planning and guidance of all QA/QC personnel and contractors
- Assure that adequate training of QC personnel is done to ensure optimum utilization of inspectors
- Stimulate quality awareness and implications with all employees and contractors
- Continuous Review of the quality plan and make adjustments as required
- Excellent knowledge of applicable standards
You will be degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline and have a minimum of 10 years' experience in QA/QC roles in Thermal power projects or similar.
You will be IRCA lead auditor and/or ASNT level 11 certified engineer, good MIS/MS office skills required also.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Scott Fergie at 0097144469828 ext 103
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.