Allen & York are pleased to be working with a niche leader within the FMCG sector. A global supplier of specialist packaging is seeking a QSH Manager for their busy site in the North West of the UK.
The role will involve maintenance and management of the ISO 9001 accreditations whilst ensuring the internal SOP's reflect any changes to this. There is a strong focus oh Health and Safety in this role and you will work in partnership with multiple departments to minimise risk to workforce whilst pro-actively seeking to improve well-being of the workforce.
The overall aim of this position is to ensure all products are fit for purpose and ensure quality throughout the supply chain, manufacturing and customer service process.
- Understand all the sections of the QMS
- Prepare the business for transition to ISO 9001 2015
- Integration of quality awareness in the workforce
- Ensure suppliers are meeting compliance as per agreements
- Maintain and control an effective calibration system
- Collaborate with the workforce on continuous improvement
- Co-ordinate and undertake customer and supplier audits
- Work with all departments to ensure engagement with the QSH procedures
- Manage the quality control teams
- Carrying out regular risk assessments and audits of the site
- Outline SOP's and implement these on the premises
- Looking to make continuous improvements to the safety systems internally
- Lead on in house training to ensure all staff are fully aware of roles and responsibilities
- Keep records and documentation of findings
- Production of safety reports for senior management
- Accident and incident reporting
- Implementation of corrective measures after audits, risk assessments and incident reports
- ISO 9001:2008 / 9001:2015
- Experience in the manufacturing or FMCG sector
- Internal Auditing ISO 9001:2008 / 9001:2015
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or Diploma
If this role seems of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or please apply and I will contact you directly.