|Job Title:||QHSE Advisor|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + car allowance, HC & pension|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client delivers water and wastewater management throughout the UK to leading water companies, working with a wide range of industrial and utility sectors.
Reporting into the QHSE Manager the role will be to support the development of Health, Safety and Environment policy and strategy across the company.
Key responsibilities for the QHSE Advisor:-
- Supporting the QHSE Manager to develop health, safety, quality and environmental management systems across all of Group Companies within the framework of ISO 9001/14001/ OHSAS 18001.
- Provide advice and guidance to the company and its managers on quality, health, safety and environmental matters.
- Supporting the QHSE Manager in managing and maintaining LCA certification and SafeContractor Scheme accreditation.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards.
- Support the company QHSE Manager with the application of environmental and health and safety standards;
- Delivering operations induction programmes to new starters and other ongoing training as necessary.
- Writing technical and management system reports.
- Supervising the programme of internal auditing on both company and client sites.
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate.
- A proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Experience of QESH systems within a similar environment.
- Experience in a similar industry.
- Strong experience of ISO9001 and 14001.
- Experience of OHSA18001 would be desirable.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org