QHSE Manager - Basingstoke
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering communications and technology company currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified SHEQ Manager to join their fast growing team working on various high profile engineering projects covering various sites in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to assist other functions in their understanding and delivery of SHEQ and support the SHEQ Team and business implement a strong QHSE Culture creating an environment supportive of behavioural change.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice on compliance and management in regards to SHEQ within regional depots and offices.
- Identify SHEQ Risks linked with company scope of works.
- Advise project teams with their understanding of risk and provide solutions.
- Support incidents (RIDDOR in UK) and lead accident investigation teams.
- Advise on SHEQ requirements for employees and contractors and carry out training where necessary.
- Provide internal & external audits and monitor all actions tracked to close.
- Engage in safety meetings for employee relationships to maintain an understanding of issues raised by project teams.
- Assist SHEQ Manager / Directors understand an eager and keen approach towards a safety HSEQ culture.
- Produce regular reports to improve HSEQ requirements and good company practice.
- Provide Assistance to the Procurement team by providing advise on Health & Safety issues when tendering for new projects.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (UK) or Certificate In Safety & Health (Ire).
- IEMA qualification (environment).
- IRQA qualification (quality).
- Auditor training (IRCA)
- Accident investigation training.
- NEBOSH Diploma. (Desirable)
- Degree in Safety & Health or other relevant subject.
This opportunity of QHSE Manager offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.