QHSE Business Partner
Our client is seeking a QHSE Expert to provide comprehensive advice and support in the maintenance and improvement of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental compliance on company premises and operational sites across the Southern / Midland Region.
Our client is a supplier of software across the transport industry offering cutting edge IT solutions across infrastructure projects.
- Provide competent, practical advice and support on implementation, management and assurance matters relating to QHSE to all the regional offices and depots. (Listed at appendix 1)
- Assist in the profiling of QHSE risks associated with the regional scope of works.
- To ensure all relevant operational Quality, Health, Safety and Environment controls are in place.
- To provide professional QHSE support for the management of the local Work Winning process.
- To ensure that personnel possess the relevant capability and competency with regard to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and to ensure that they can discharge their responsibility in line with business objectives.
- Lead, participate in and Support Key QHSE Business Improvement projects as delegated
- To provide support and advice to personnel related to the prevention of events leading to injury, non-conformance or loss.
- To ensure that all events such as Injury, non conformance, loss and good practise are reported, recorded, investigated and analysed to a level commensurate with the risk.
- Assume responsibility for other QHSE Business Partner roles as delegated by Head of QHSE.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (Health and Safety)
- IEMA qualification (Environment).
- CQI qualification (Quality).
- Internal Auditor (ISO)
- Incident investigation training.
- Experience in QHSE Management Systems and Internal Auditor.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.