Allen & York have been engaged by an independent organisation who are based in the North West. The company manufactures and distributes products globally. This exciting opportunity will provide exposure to a wide range of QSE issues including management systems and permits to work. Safety is a focal point internally and currently has high engagement rates from both senior management and the shop floor.
The working environment is fast paced with a focus on the quality of work and customer service. The site is currently undergoing expansion due to increased demand, this is an exciting time to be joining them.
- Assist with the transition from ISO 9001 (2008) to ISO 9001 (2015)
- Assist with auditing of the QMS
- Keep up to date with current trends and legislation in the QSHE disciplines
- Help to implement the company H&S policy and procedure
- Assist with risk assessments and HS audits
- Assist with product labelling requirements
- Liaise with external enforcement agencies as and when required
- Assist with environmental issues such as waste, energy and permits
- Assist with the development and implementation of ISO 14001
- Maintain systems for HACCP and Hygiene
- Competent when speaking to staff about QSHE
- Working knowledge of manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of Quality / Safety / Environmental Management Systems.
- Bsc life sciences or environment
- Suitable HS qualification
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will call directly.