Allen & York are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer based in Staffordshire who are seeking to appoint a QSHE manager for Europe and Africa. This a newly created position due to company growth and to greater support the successful QSHE function.
This role reports into the Operations Director with dotted line responsibilities for all site based QSHE managers. The 1st 12-18 months of this position will be ensuring compliance across all sites in the EUA regions. Beyond this time, you will be expected to develop and implement a behaviour safety culture for the business.
This role is working for an organisation that has grown at a rapid rate over the last 13 years and are looking to continue this trend. If you are looking to be part of a growing business who are taking safety seriously then this is a great opportunity.
- Maintain ISO 14001 & 18001 accreditations for the UK
- Develop systems to ensure that Europe and Africa achieve a similar standard
- Drive a culture of behavioural change throughout the business
- Carry out international travel to train and engage senior management
- Continuous improvement of site and company practices
- Graduate member of IOSH or above
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Experience in process manufacturing
- Ability to engage and deliver at all levels
- Multi-site experience
- Any global experience or additional language skills would be beneficial.
If you are seeking a challenging position with a leading organisation, then please apply or call 01202 888986 ext 291.