|Job Title:||Quality Inspector - OEP - Water|
|Salary:||£9.01 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Quality Inspector OEP - Water
QI OEP supervisor will supervise day to day activities will report to QITLs from a management perspective
- Support the company OEP programme by undertaking intensive sampling at our assets, sampling according to prescribed methods and following all Health & Safety requirements.
- Experience at working shifts an advantage All training will be provided on the job Must be able to drive and travel across the region (van provided)
- Must be able to commit to working away from home according to a planned schedule which will involve staying away in hotels (at our expense) Must be prepared to work shift patterns including nights with a team of 2 other people Must be able to be self-managed and problem solve issues as they arise Able to be professional and represent the company whilst working/driving for us
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English and a scientific discipline or equivalent preferred Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Clean and current Driving Licence
Longbridge, Warwick This role includes shift patterns covering 24 hour days for 7 days between a team of 3 people. Additional payment for out of hours work.