ALLEN & YORK are pleased to have been engaged by a global manufacturing organisation who are seeking to appoint a Quality Manager in Oxford. The role will involve the development of a team of 6 Quality Engineers to achieve the key business objectives.
The organisation we are working with have over 13000 people globally. In the UK, they have 13 manufacturing sites and over 20 corporate offices. This is an opportunity to make a difference in a large global organisation.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 Quality Engineers
- Develop the internal QMS to ensure compliance with ISO9001
- Embedded quality within New Product Introduction projects and processes
- Effective handling of customer complaints
- Evaluation of supplier quality
- Internal and external audits and audit planning
- Development and reporting of relevant KPI's
- Management of large number of internal and external stakeholders
- Escalation of any product safety issues
- Robust use of Quality Methodologies
- Facilitate a lean approach to continuous improvement
- Preferably degree qualified or extensive equivalent experience
- Understanding of quality within a manufacturing environment
- Line management experience
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.