Allen & York are pleased to be partnered with an interesting Environmental Science and Process Technology business who are seeking to appoint a Quality Manager to their site in Alfreton.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for the maintenance of the ISO9001 standard whilst also looking at other accreditations that would be useful. You will also improve overall business performance through quality process and engaging leadership.
This is an opportunity to work for an engaged and varied business who are seeking to improve their process and culture, this role will play a key part in this.
- Core understanding of ISO9001
- Improving business performance quality standards and customer service
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards
- Advising on changes and how to implement them
- Providing training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Investigating other ISO accreditations that may be relevant to e.g. 45001 and 14001
- Ensuing companywide engagement of the importance of quality and ISO standards
- Blue chip customer service on HSEQ assurance
- Provide operational support for multiple departments across the business
- Experience of ISO9001 - implementing it, managing it and promoting it
- Experience of other ISO accreditations - 14001, 45001 - preferable
- Experience of communicating change at all levels of the organisation
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.