Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading multi-disciplinary consulting organisation. They are seeking to appoint a quality inspector into the business to ensure that every project they are involved with is running smoothly and to a high standard. This role is crucial to the continued success of the business in addition to maintaining the high standards already upheld.
An individual may have held previous role as a building inspector, technical inspector or site manager.
- Undertake regular inspections of construction works
- Monitor progress and very compliance with contractual drawings
- Identify discrepancies and prepare written reports of these
- Work closely with site teams from the main contractor
- Experience in New Build and refurbishment projects
- Various forms of construction at a variety of stages
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to read technical drawings
The organisation that we are working with are committed to the future development and training of all staff. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986.