Experienced Quantity Surveyors required for roles in London and Reading with a reputable and growing engineering consultancy.
This role is to support rail projects in the Midlands through the design and consultancy phase of projects, you will working on complex infrastructure projects for Network Rail.
- Experience of NEC3 contracts
- Previously worked on complex high profile projects as a QS.
- Degree qualification with membership to RICS
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with confidence at senior level
- Analytically minded, able to spot risks and report facts clearly.
This is a role within an dynamic organisation, where there is opportunity for individual growth, freedom to shine and use initiative. For a full briefing on the role, please call or send your CV.