Our client is a leading Engineering and Infrastructure Consultancy who are currently going through a period of growth and are recruiting experienced Quantity Surveyors to join their team.
You will be involved on a variety of private and public sector infrastructure projects including rail, highways and water within the South West based our of their offices in Bristol.
- Providing QS advice pre-contract estimations and post contract activities
- Fulfill investment appraisals, value engineering, tender documentation
- BSc/BSc Hons Quantity Surveying and with a professional membership.
- Previous experience on refurbishment, regeneration and infrastructure projects.
- Worked on Whole Life Costs and procurement methods.
- Background in multi-disciplinary consultancy as part of a team.
- Good technical competence and ability to use of Management Information Systems
- NEC ECC contract experience
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation where you will enjoy a varied work load, be part of a busy team have the opportunity for progression and personal development within the QS field. For more information on the role and remuneration package please call or send your CV