Are you an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking to further your career? Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with a global presence. They are expanding their infrastructure division and are looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors to join their successful team, with openings in London, Bristol and Gloucester.
You will be involved on many complex projects which will challenge and increase your knowledge, where there is prospect to progress your career within the business and become fully immersed in a variety of water, or nuclear projects.
Your tasks will include:
- Delivery across many key projects, providing a competent and professional QS service.
- Daily liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and requests run efficiently and without delays.
- Hands-on preparation and checking of pricing models, bills of quantities and presentation of tender and contract documents. Carrying out analysis and comparisons for recommendations.
- Manage programme of workload, allocate resources and commissions accurately, assess contractor applications, raise POs.
- Administer a schedule for financial risks and resolve problems and check compliance with partner policies.
- Expert in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages / contracts utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 suite.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
- Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS or other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage.
- Confident communicator with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, capable of making informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings
As well as becoming an asset and valued member of the team, you will enjoy the benefits of working with a rapidly growing business leader. Our client is passionate about hiring talented people and rewards individuals with a competitive salary, benefits package and nurturing environment where you can grow your career.
Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis firstname.lastname@example.org 01202 888986