|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Rail Projects|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
You will provide commercial support for specific packages of work, including materials, direct labour and sub contract work. You will act as a primary contact to peers at all levels of the business internally and outside the business. Also you will deliver projects within cost and time constraints and act as a primary interface to work package managers, key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Degree Qualified or equivalent and/or hold or working towards professional qualifications (RICS, IACCM or similar)
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator discipline, within a contractor side project environment.
- Experience in a similar/related industry e.g. rail, engineering, civil infrastructure etc.
- Ability to manage commercial strategies.
- To manage both direct labour and subcontracting costs.
- Strong communicator with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to proactively work on your own and part of a larger team.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits (including 10% pension).
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global organisation who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.