|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager|
|Location:||Tyne and Wear, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager for one of our prestigious client's infrastructure team. You will be working on a range of exciting projects across the infrastructure sectors.
Role of the Quantity Surveyor:
To work as a Quantity Surveyor within the Infrastructure Team working primarily within the Water & Rail sectors. As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have the ability to operate effectively within a co-located environment with the Client's, Consultant's and Contractor's project delivery teams.
- Ability to work within a partnering environment, form effective working relationships and make a positive outcome to the investment programme/sub-programmes.
- Undertake the commercial contract administration duties as prescribed in the NEC3 Contract.
- Commercial Administration of a portfolio of projects.
- Knowledge of the production of costs plans, estimates, benchmarking analysis of schemes, awareness of WLCs.
- Knowledge and understanding of change, risk and value management.
As the successful candidate, you will have construction or infrastructure background in either: water, rail, light rail/trams, highways, environmental, or regulated industries. Preferably you will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline or surveying; working toward an associate or full membership of an appropriate professional institution; and have relevant working experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager in multiple multi-discipline engineering design and construction projects.
Our client is a growing global organisation and are keen to hear from applicants from varying levels of experience. They are offering a competitive salary + benefits, an opportunity for career progression and a great working environment.
If you wish to discuss in more detail and have a confidential talk, please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Newman on 01202 888 986.