Allen and York are working with a client who have an urgent need for an experienced Rail Assurance Engineer to join their London team, with some travel across the UK.
You will be involved in delivering on core activities across projects and working with client requirements. Key tasks will include creating technical reports and certification, plan budgets and timelines to meet project and client requirements, reviews of design submissions and inspection reports
- A background in engineering industry, with a regulatory technical environment
- Used to working to standards and specification (rail experience preferred) and an understanding of legislation within the industry. EC regulations would be advantageous
- Able to create technical reports, previously participated in technical audits / inspections
- An experience of Risk and Safety management systems is preferred, along with Asset Management inspection experience.
- Good communication skills and confidence in client interaction and networking
If you are looking for an opportunity with a reputable, global firm where there is progression and good rewards on offer, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York.