|Job Title:||Rail Communications Engineer|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently working with one of our most prestigious clients who are a world renowned Contractor working on some of the UK's most significant projects. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Rail Communications Engineer to join the growing team.
As the successful candidate, you will be supporting the senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project; managing materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project; and ensuring all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated.
Essential / Desirable Requirements for the role of Rail Communications Engineer:
* Previous rail communication engineering experience within a similar working environment
* Subject matter expert in the discipline of engineering discipline
* Up-to-date relevant knowledge of engineering and of industry best practice, appropriate to the relevant discipline, is required.
* A degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as MICE or MIStructE, or having an ONC/HNC is desirable but not a requirement.
* A valid CSCS card is required.
* Previous management experience within the construction or relevant support services industries, together with a strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the relevant sectors, including specialist markets is required.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills are required, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners and delivery team members under time pressure, and a customer centric, flexible approach.
* A desire to continuously pursue innovation and development, with a focus on engineering excellence, the customer and the business is required.
* An understanding of BIM and how to read and assemble BIM models and produce appropriate reports from them is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a leader in the market who can provide unique access to fantastic, leading-edge projects supported by first-rate technical training and coaching.
This role is a long term fixed contract (18mnths +) with the potential of being extended. Our client is offering a competitive package + company car / car allowance
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lisa Newman.